Slogging through your morning? Stuck in the afternoon slump? Suffering through Saturday morning baseball games?
Attune Health’s board-certified, holistic nutritionist Lee Bell knows how hard it can be to push past that wall, so she’s come up with a solution that gives you that extra pep without all the sugar and calories.
Mocha gummy shots will do the trick!
Mocha Gummy Shots
**Note** You will need several gummy molds for this recipe
- 1 cup strong black coffee
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 packages or 3 tablespoons of gelatin
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Place molds on a baking sheet so that you can transfer them easily to the fridge.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add the coffee, almond or coconut milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Heat until the mixture is warm to the touch.
- Add the gelatin to the mixture one tablespoon at a time whisking to combine between each. Whisk everything together until the gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Use the dropper that comes with your gummy molds to fill the molds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until solid.